Lava Shell Treatments
Relieve the deepest aches and pains, stress and tension with this revolutionary and unique massage which uses the natural benefits of heated Shells. The smooth shells are expertly glided over the body with varying pressures, techniques and precision by the therapist tailored to meet your particular needs. Tisserand Aromatherapy oils are used during the treatment to enhance the warming energy of the shells to revitalise and re-balance the body and mind.
What are Lava Shells®?
Lava Shells are the world’s first self-heating massage tool. Lava Shells are created from a blend of real crushed seashells and porcelain.. A patented, natural, biodegradable heat technology is incorporated into the Lava Shell which then emits heat for an hour, allowing your therapist to provide a continuous and seamless body massage.
Lava Shells can be used to treat a multitude of concerns from easing aching muscles and joints to alleviating the suffering from IBS and bloating. Due to the shells unique shape and angles they become an extension of the therapist’s hands, deploying deeply therapeutic relief to where it is needed.
How do Lava Shells work?
A sachet containing a blend of minerals is placed inside the shell to which the activator, a saline solution, is added, causing an exothermic reaction. Once activated the shells take 10 minutes to heat up and then continue to generate heat for an hour. As the shell is used, it will naturally transfer heat to the body and cool; when set aside and rested it will begin increasing in temperature, giving the therapist full control and ability to create a totally bespoke treatment for every client.
- All Lava Shell treatments are combined with a Tisserand Aromatherapy massage specific to your therapeutic needs e.g. De-stressing, muscle easing, detoxing or energising.
Relaxing Lava Shell Back Massage (30 minute treatment) £25.00
- A relaxing 30 minute massage combining the heat benefits of lava shells and manual massage. Recommended for lower back ache in particular.
Mini- Lava Shell Facial (40 minute treatment) £35.00
- This facial includes a cleanse, exfoliation, face, neck & shoulder massage with hot lava shells, serum & moisturiser
Relaxing Back & Back of Legs Lava Shell Massage (45 minute treatment) £37.00
- This treatment starts by massaging the back of the legs for 15 minutes before moving on to a 30 minute back treatment combining both manual Aromatherapy and Lava Shell massage techniques throughout. This treatment is excellent for lower back ache, shoulder strains and tired leg muscles.
Relaxing Mini Facial & Back Lava Shell Massage (45 minute treatment) £50.00
- This treatment combines a facial treatment with a relaxing back massage. First the face and neck are cleansed and exfoliated with Kaeso products to suit your skin type. Following this your face, neck and shoulders are massaged for 15 minutes with a combination of manual and Lava Shell techniques. The skin is then toned and moisturised before your 30 minute Lava Shell back treatment. This treatment is excellent for neck strains, tight shoulder muscles and lower back ache.
Relaxing Full Body Lava Shell Massage (75 minute treatment) £54.00
- This treatment starts by massaging the front of the body for 30 minutes – this includes the front of the legs, the arms, shoulders and abdominal area. To follow is a 15 minute massage of the back of the legs and then a 30 minute back massage. Throughout the treatment a combination of both manual Aromatherapy and Lava Shell massage techniques are used adjusted to your specific needs.
Relaxing Mini Facial & Full Body Lava Shell Massage (90 minute treatment) £68.00
This combines the benefits of both the facial and full body Aromatherapy and Lava Shell treatments. Excellent for a fully relaxing and de-stressing experience.
Appointment session times: Please note that where a treatment or package has a time allowance, this is an approximation and will include a consultation which may vary between 5 and 15 minutes. Other adaptations to your treatment to meet your needs, may also result in altering your session time.