Eye lash & brow Treatments
Eyebrows help to emphasise expression and eyelashes frame the eyes. Many clients, especially those with fair lashes and brows, feel that without the use of cosmetics their eyes lack definition.
Permanent definition of the eyelashes and brows can be achieved by tinting.
Most people benefit from tinting as the tips of the hairs are usually lighter than the main body of hair, therefore giving a shorter appearance. Tinting makes the hair appear longer and bolder, yet the effects are very natural.
The skin around the eye area is very thin and sensitive; dyes designed for permanent tinting the hair in the eye area have been specially formulated to avoid any eye or tissue damage /reaction. A patch test should be carried out 24 hours before your first treatment to check for any sensitivity to the chemicals.
Reasons why people benefit from a tint:
- adds depth to pale brows
- matches a change of hair colour (from light to dark)
- emphasises facial expression and frames the eyes and face.
- you may be allergic to mascara
- you may be going on holiday and will not want to wear mascara
- you may swim regularly
- you may wear contact lenses and find mascara irritating
|Eye brow tint
Eyebrow tint & shape
Eyelash & brow tint
Eyelash & brow tint with shape